The Community Network "Alliance in the Alps" links committed municipalities and regions in the Alps. While some municipalities are facing problems, others have already found answers. "Alliance in the Alps" helps to give good examples and adapts experienced solutions to the local context.
Become a member and benefit from the Community of Alpine Municipalities.
- Projects and Financing: Municipalities can participate in the international programmes of the network of municipalities and benefit from the exchange of content and partial funding for sustainable projects.
- Exchange and networking: At international conferences, communities come into contact with committed people and ideas from all over the Alpine region.
- Competence centre: On its website, the community network provides information on good examples, new publications and specialist events on various topics relating to sustainable development.
- Representation of interests and Alpine policy: "Alliance in the Alps" is committed to the concerns of local authorities in the bodies of the Alpine Convention and in the course of the process of creating a macro-region for the Alps (EUSALP).
The national and regional counsellors will be happy to answer any further questions about the membership. The following documents are required for an application:
- Application for adoption as Word-document or as pdf-document
- Declaration of accession as Word-document or as pdf- document
Please send them to: Community Network "Alliance in the Alps", Main office, Feldwieser Str. 27, 83236 Übersee am Chiemsee, Germany, Tel: +49 8642 6531, Fax: +49 8642 6214, firstname.lastname@example.org