Work with us on the sustainable development of the Alpine Space.
The network of municipalities "Alliance in the Alps" is an association of around 280 municipalities and regions in seven states of the Alpine region and has existed since 1997. Our members do everything in their power to develop the Alpine living space in a sustainable way together with their citizens.
In order to expand our team, we will fill the following position at the earliest possible date.
Employee (m/w/d) for Communication and project management
Part-time (32 hours)
The position is a parental leave replacement. It is planned for a limited period from 01.11.2021 to 31.12.2022.
Your responsibility covers:
- Operational work in our office
- Editorial support for the website and social media channels
- Communication with the member municipalities and regions
- Support in the organisation and implementation of international conferences and workshops (online and in presence), preparation of committee meetings
- Support in project development and project management
- Degree/completed vocational training with a commercial, administrative and/or communication background
- Experience in content maintenance of websites and social media channels
- Professional experience or expertise in the field of sustainable regional development, regional consulting is an advantage
- Knowledge in the handling of funding projects (EU, national) is an advantage
- Knowledge of the spatial and cultural diversity of the Alpine region is highly desirable
- Confident German and English spoken and written; knowledge of the other Alpine languages (FR, IT, SL) is an advantage
- Ability to act independently, ability to work in a team, high communication skills and willingness to work flexibly
- Mobility and willingness to travel occasionally
We offer you a varied and interesting range of tasks, flexible working hours, also in a home office and an international working environment. Residence in the immediate vicinity of our office is an advantage but not a must. The three-week induction will take place from 02.11.2021 on site in Übersee am Chiemsee.
Have we aroused your interest?
Please send in your application documents including salary expectations until 20.09.2021 at the latest.
Gemeindenetzwerk „Allianz in den Alpen“
Feldwieser Straße 27
83236 Übersee am Chiemsee
T: 0049 8642 6531