Become a member
Become a member and benefit from the Community of Alpine Municipalities.
- Projects and Financing: Municipalities can participate in the international programmes of the network of municipalities and benefit from the exchange of content and partial funding for sustainable projects.
- Exchange and networking: At international conferences, communities come into contact with committed people and ideas from all over the Alpine region.
- Competence centre: On its website, the community network provides information on good examples, new publications and specialist events on various topics relating to sustainable development.
- Representation of interests and Alpine policy: "Alliance in the Alps" is committed to the concerns of local authorities in the bodies of the Alpine Convention and in the course of the process of creating a macro-region for the Alps (EUSALP).
The national and regional counsellors will be happy to answer any further questions about the membership. The following documents are required for an application:
- Application for adoption as Word-document or as pdf-document
- Declaration of accession as Word-document or as pdf- document
Please send them to: Community Network "Alliance in the Alps", Main office, Feldwieser Str. 27, 83236 Übersee am Chiemsee, Germany, Tel: +49 8642 6531, Fax: +49 8642 6214, email@example.com